Join Emyr and the Barbarous party again and take on legendary new challenges!
The tavern’s hum has been interrupted by none other than Paladin McArthus—a name famous across all lands! Inspired by the successful new career of his former rival Emyr, McArthus is prepared to make Emyr an offer he can’t refuse. Meanwhile, Gwen realizes there is no escaping family obligations. Will she choose responsibility at the cost of abandoning what captivates her heart?
Emyr soon finds himself caught up in a dishonest game with no clear rules. When it comes to the glory and fame of the greatest tavern in the world, there can be no mercy! Will the power of friendship and the strength of family ties be enough to overcome the adversities that await?
Manage your time and run a tavern, delighting not only your customers, but also the Great Culinary Critic! Enjoy an amazing storyline and exciting gameplay across each of the game's 60 levels.
- Embark on a fun new adventure with Emyr and the Barbarous party!
- Immerse yourself in an amazing story and make your tavern famous in every corner of the land!
- Customize the game to your liking and choose from three difficulty levels.
- Explore beautiful locations framed by an epic soundtrack.
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable